Minggu, 14 Februari 2021

How To Fix Camera Glass On Iphone Xs Max

How To Fix Camera Glass On Iphone Xs Max. I don't think the camera has an opening to the inside of the phone but i'm not sure?? I'll deal with it until my upgrade.

Back Glass (with larger camera opening) for use with ...
Back Glass (with larger camera opening) for use with ... from www.etechparts.com
How to fix iphone xs wireless charging issues. Iphone xs max repair guide. Does the iphone xs max camera compare to its android counterparts or is it all hype?

Does anyone know how to repair the camera glass of the iphone xs max?

If your or iphone x or iphone xs (max) won't turn on, then this would be a perfect guide for you. I got my iphone xs max 3 days ago. Iphone x, xs, xs max, back broken glass replacement buy back glass: Your iphone xs or iphone xs max automatically uses hdr imaging when it's most effective, but you can disable smart hdr at will—and here's how.


logoblog

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar